Rumor Has It:
Steve Nash’s Ex-wife’s “Baby Daddy” Is Allegedly Jason Richardson. Move over Tony Parker!
In December, Steve Nash filed for divorce from his wife just a day after she had a baby, and now we have found out the reason behind the divorce.
Rumors were speculating that Nash had left his wife because she gave birth to a black baby, leading to the obvious discovery of infidelity and cheating.
The allegations were confirmed when Aljejandra gave birth to a black baby, and now the farther is said to be Nash’s former teammate Jason Richardson.
The Suns abruptly traded Richardson to the Orlando Magic in December, around the same time the baby was born, which only ignites the rumors and speculations even more.
Although we know this is an embarrassing and humiluating rumor, we can’t help but wonder, does Nash get’s the assist for this one?
Apparently the “black baby” was just a rumor, and pictures have been released to dispel it. Source
Most Popular Articles
- OMG Usher: Cougar Contest
- MAN SUES “MONSTER ENERGY DRINK” AFTER DRINKING DEAD RAT IN CAN
- Facebook Drama: Teacher Thought It Was Funny To Post A Pic Of Her Student!
- WTF! A Family Makes $39,000 A Year And Gets Tax Refund of $54,000
- City Hall Employee Suspended After April Fools’ Joke
- WTF: 2 Ch**chies?? Woman Born With 2 Vaginas!
- BREAKING NEWS: WIZ AND AMBER ENGAGED?!
- [VIDEO]Biggie’s Son Is About To Be A SupaStar!
- VIDEO:Jim Jones Checks Little Man For Disrespecting His Wifey
- Pastor Vernon’s F— You Remix w/ Rapper Cee-Lo [AUDIO]