Moments ago, the judge in the George Zimmerman case set bond in the amount of $150,000. He listed the conditions of Zimmerman’s release, including that he will be monitored electronically, that he is to have no contact with Martin’s family, that he is not to possess firearms or drink alcohol, and that he will have a curfew.
Zimmerman will not be released today.
Stay tuned for the video.
WATCH LIVE: CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON AND WATCH LIVE NOW THE BOND HEARING IN FLORIDA
- LIVE NOW: TRAYVON’S KILLER AT BOND HEARING RIGHT NOW
- Terrell Owens is Going on Dr. Phil With ALL His Baby Mamas!
- Morning Awesomeness: President Obama Sits in Rosa Parks’ Famous Seat
- Jennifer Hudson’s Sister Finally Files For Divorce From Husband/Family’s Killer
- Bob Evans Opens At cedar Center In South Euclid!
Originally seen on http://wzakcleveland.com/