Vice President Joe Biden rallied support for President Barack Obama before the nation’s largest civil rights organization on Thursday, declaring that Republican challenger Mitt Romney’s election-year agenda would hurt – not help – working families in the black community.
Biden, appearing before the NAACP’s annual convention one day after Romney addressed the group, offered what amounted to a rebuttal of the Republican rival as both campaigns sought support from a key constituency in several swing states. Read more here
- Most Popular
- Cleveland’s Stone Soul Picnic – A Blast from the 80′s is hitting the Land! [DETAILS]
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- Michael Ealy Dishes On Halle Berry “She’s Not A Crazy (Bitter Black) Woman” Because Of Bad Relationships
- Pregnant Nia Long Goes Nude for Ebony Magazine!
WZAK Stone Soul Picnic [LINE UP]
- Chaka Khan on How She Lost the Weight [VIDEO]
- Trailer: Spike Lee Presents ‘Red Hook Summer’ Movie
- 10 Things Revealed in R. Kelly’s Memoir
- Evangelist “CoCo Brother” and his Wife Have Been Blessed with Another Baby Girl
- Chaka Khan and Aretha Franklin Pay Tribute to Whitney Houston
- Usher Stepson Brains Dead, Family Friend Is Responsible For Accident
- T.J. Holmes of BET: ‘Yes I use the N-Word’