CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -
A major announcement was made Thursday on the Innerbelt Bridge project in downtown Cleveland.
Governor John Kasich and the Director of ODOT announced a deal that will get Phase Two of the Innerbelt project completed by 2016.
A private contractor will foot the bill for the work for now, and ODOT will pay them back.
Due to funding problems, officials didn’t think the eastbound span would be completed until 2019 at the earliest.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
Get The Very Latest On Entertainment News … LIKE Us On Facebook!
- Breaking: 10 Reported Shot in front of Empire State Building
- Browns Preseason Opener, ‘NO Alcohol’… Signs At Municipal Parking Lot!
- Tom Joyner News: Chris Tucker talks ‘Friday’ rumors!
- Tom Joyner News: Oprah Called the N-word for Supporting Ellen DeGeneres
- Tom Joyner News: Al Roker Wages War Against the “Today” Show!
Originally seen on http://wzakcleveland.com/