Due to unforseen illness, R&B singer Will Downing has cancelled the rest of his concert performances for 2010.
Downing was diagnosed with the neuro-muscular disorder Polymiositis in 2007 and has since been in remission.
Under the advisement of his personal physician and as a precautionary measure, Downing will be resting for the balance of 2010.
All cancelled concert dates are being rescheduled for some time in 2011.
Downing’s latest CD, Lust, Love and Lies (An Audio Novel), was released on Peak Records on September 14th.
Let’s send our prayers and well wishes to Will so that he can overcome this problem and get back to making music as soon as possible. Stay strong, Will. Eurweb.com
Most Popular Posts
- Daughter Of Pastor Marvin Sapp Debuts New Book
- Lebron James And The Miami Heat Are In Town
- The 2010 Grammy Awards Nominees In Gospel
- Aretha Franklin Recovering From Surgery
- “Lord Help Us” Police ID Body Of Teen Girl Found In Trash Can
- Facebook Cartoon Pictures Craze Overtakes The Net
- Discussion: Choir Directors ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ In Black Church
- Black Boy Scout Troop From Dallas Makes History
- Why God Allows Trials In Your Life: By Dr Tony Evans
- LeBron Feels The Heat In Return To Cleveland
Mississippi Cops Beat, Waterboarded Handcuffed Black Men, Shot 1 For ‘Dating White Women’: Lawyers
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
Actor Carl Payne’s Wife Melika Files for Divorce
Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters...???
NewsTalk 1490 Radio Mobile Apps
Gary’s Tea: T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach Struggle to Return to Air [LISTEN]