Gunman Opens Fire At School Board; Spray Paints “V For Vendetta” Symbol On Wall
Florida — The Panama City News Herald reports that a man held a school board meeting in Florida at gunpoint and opened fire, after walking up to the podium and daubing a V symbol in a circle with spray paint on the wall
That symbol will be familiar to many comic book readers and film goers as the symbol used by the character V in the comic and movie V For Vendetta, a reworking of the famous Anarchy symbol, though the red paint is indicative of the film more than the comic.
Identified as Clay Duke, whose wife recently lost her school job, he was shot by former School Board member and district security chief Mike Jones, who was alerted to the incident, and the paper believes that Duke died as result. They also state that Duke’s weapon was a cap gun.
Most Popular Posts
- No comments have been made in the last days.
- 12/13/2010 – Cuyahoga And Summit County Schools Closings
- Tuesday Morning School Closings 12/14/2010
- Afternoon And Evening School Closings – Cuyahoga And Summit Counties
- Cleveland New Year’s Eve Events
- Raheem DeVaugn Explains Raunchy Music Video for ‘She’s Single’
- Relationships: What Does A Good Man Look Like?
- Usher Gets Kicked In Head By Female Fan Trying To Be Sexy [VIDEO]
- Passengers Stranded On Missouri Lake Cruise Boat
- Jay-Z’s ‘Decoded’ Takes #3 Spot On New York Times Best Sellers List
- Book Meant To Encourage Young People To Read Banned Due To The Word “Jackass”