Janelle Monae performed at the Etam fashion show during Paris Fashion Week on Monday (January 24). The singer wore her usual black-and-white ensemble, as well as her high bouffant.
She was also spotted arriving at the Pavillon Cambon for the Chanel haute couture fashion show. Though this time around she paired her outfit with a blazer. However, we’d still love to see her in something unexpected one of these days.
“Today I see my first show in Paris! Chanel!! I have always admired Mademoiselle Chanel’s & Monsieur Karl Lagerfeld’s style. Timeless,” she tweeted.
Most Popular Articles
- TEENA MARIE MEMORIAL SERVICE [PHOTOS]
- [VIDEO] STEVE HARVEY EXPOSED!
- Second Graders Caught Engaging in Oral Sex in Class with Teacher Present
- Mother Jailed for Sending Kids to the Wrong School District
- Monica and Shannon Brown Are Married
- SMH: 14-Year-Old Boy Gets Gun And Kills Whole Family!
- Woman Who Kidnapped Carlina White Still On The Run, White’s Birth Parents Speak Out
- Carlina White Kidnapped 24 Years Ago Reunites With Family via Internet
- Really?!!!!!!! Who Lets Their Child Act Like This?