(blackmediaSCOOP) DAMN! This is getting interesting. We toldya about Meredith Vieira likely leaving her gig later this year when her contract ends. She has co-hosted since 2006, when she replaced Katie Couric. Now word on the street is that MATT wants out too! Yep!
A source close to the “Today Show” tells BMS that Matt Lauer has already told his bosses at NBC that he will walk away from the show NEXT December after the elections and that’s when his contract expires.
Word is that he and KATIE COURIC want to do a syndicated show together with their old boss , Jeff Zucker (former executive producer). We told you Couric will soon leave the “CBS Evening News” and launch her own talk show with Zucker.
Now back to Vieira, she is leaving to take care of her hubby who has multiple sclerosis. She signed a 1 year deal last year after NBC begged her to stay.
No one I’m told is more happier than ABC’s Good Morning America who is HOT on the heels of the Today Show ratings wise, so this is really going to be something interesting.
Most Popular Articles
- Student Caught Having Sex Atop University Of Southern California Rooftop
- [PHOTOS] After Divorce, Real Housewives Alum DeShawn Snow: How I Lost 30 Pounds!
- Making The Band 2′s Sara Stokes Alledgedly Beaten
- Eight-Year-Old Boy Hung Until Unconscious By Bullies At School
- Sade & John Legend Tickets on Sale Now
- Doctor Uses Sperm from Oral Sex to Impregnate Self, Gets Child Support!
- Pastor Vernon’s F— You Remix w/ Rapper Cee-Lo [AUDIO]
- Cleveland police: Woman says shots fired in prank call
- My 29-Year-Old Boyfriend Smokes Weed, Drinks Constantly & Works At Wendy’s
- Jennifer Hudson Talks “When Losing Weight Affects Your Love”
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Auto Theft in Sheffield Village Leads to 7 City High Speed Police Chase
Akron: 5 Teenagers Arrested For Brutal Armed Robbery
1 killed, 1 injured in explosion at Titans’ Caleb Farley home near Lake Norman
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Ohio Woman, 77, Marries Herself
TODAY IN BLACK HISTORY: October 1