Evangelist Billy Graham is being treated for pneumonia at an Asheville, N.C., hospital.
Graham, 92, was admitted Wednesday morning after having breathing difficulties the night before. Initial tests suggested he has pneumonia.
His grandson Jonathan Lotz, son of Ann Graham Lotz, says the family is relying on its faith.
“He’s in good health and good spirits,” Lotz said. “But certainly for somebody who’s 92 years of age with all the health concerns that he has, all the mileage, all the years on him, I would say he’s doing pretty well and we’re just keeping an eye on him.”
Graham rarely appears in public now. Age-related conditions such as macular degeneration and hearing loss have kept him at his home in western North Carolina.
Graham’s wife, Ruth Bell Graham, died in 2007. Family friend Glenn Wilcox says the evangelist misses her greatly.
article courtesy of blackchristiannews.com
- T.D. Jakes Presents “Sacred Love Songs 2,”
- Juanita Bynum II Signs Historic TV Deal With The Word Network
- Congratulations Kierra Sheard!!! Graduating From Wayne State University
- 20,000 Expected To ‘Get Motivated’ During Business Seminar In Cleveland
- Ted “Golden Voice” Williams Headed Back To Rehab
- New Music: Beyonce – God Bless America
- TD Jakes Talks About New Movie Jumpin’ The Broom
- Meredith Vieira To Leave TODAY In June; Ann Curry Named Co-Anchor
- Micah Stampley Sings ‘Back At One’ On Mo’Nique Show
- Leave The Past Behind And Move On