The world is definitely flipping upside down and inside out with the constant insanity we hear daily going on in ordinary people’s lives.
It seems that killing your parents is becoming a trend amongst disturbed teenagers. Some of them have gone as far as to take out their whole family.
But, on Sunday in Port St. Lucie, Fl., Tyler Hadley, 17, not only killed his parents, but he threw a house party to congratulate himself for a job well done.
Most Popular Articles
- Aretha Franklin Being Sued by Songwriting Partner
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Texas Man Pays $16 For House Worth $330K [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Keyshia Cole Explains Why She Missed BFF Monica’s Wedding
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- “Tia & Tamera” Reality Show Sneak Peek & Promo Pics [VIDEO]
- Breaking News: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Dwight Eubanks Leaves RHOA
- Celebrities React To Amy Winehouse’s Death On Twitter
- [ione-gallery id=”491212″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Special K’s ‘Unwelcome to Atlanta’: Stop Moving Here! [AUDIO]
Meagan Good and Jonathan Majors May Be Hollywood’s Newest Couple [LISTEN]
Common Plastic Surgery Complications and Errors with Dr. Nicholas Jones [AUDIO]
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Father of 4 dies in SouthPark construction site fire, records his last moments on Facebook Live
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
“I Feel Homeless Without My Wife”: Tyrese Shares How The End Of His Marriage Has Impacted Him [LISTEN HERE]