For all those daddy’s girls out there, you know how special the bond is between a man and his baby girl. Well, think about the opposite situation. Imagine the gaping hole that would be in your heart if your father just couldn’t be bothered to care for you, see you or even just keep tabs on you.
That is the situation that a new documentary called Dear Daddy explores. The premise is that young women pen letters to their absentee fathers and read those letters on camera. But then…then??? The filmmaker tracks down those dads and that’s where things get unpredictable. We’re talking tearful reunions, dads explaining (or trying to explain) their absences, shock, anger and everything in between.
Check out the trailer below, but make sure you have a tissue at the ready.
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Comedian Dave Chappelle Gets Heckled And Bombs On Miami Stage [Video]
- Diggy Simmons & Mindless Behavior Greet Cleveland Fans [PHOTOS]
- God, Sex and Abstinence: Why I Wish I’d Waited
- Shocking! Police Strip Man In Snow, Beat And Tase Him On Video
- Patti Labelle Praises Ledisi As Her Successor [VIDEO]
- Lauryn Hill Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Michael Jackson’s Brothers Protest Tribute Concert
- Big Blow to Defense In MJ Manslaughter Trial
- Tragedy! Former Kentucky Basketball Player Shot To Death