A Canadian court says a man convicted of murder through HIV transmission is so damn dangerous that he should be locked up indefinitely. Johnson Aziga had unprotected sex with at least 11 women who were unaware of his condition, 7 of whom became infected and two of whom died of AIDS-related cancers.
Aziga is serving a life sentence with no possibility of parole for 25 years, but the dangerous offender ruling means that he can be detained indefinitely on sexual assault charges even if his murder convictions are overturned.
- Retired Cavs Player’s Unsolved Murder Draws Lawsuit from Family, 911 Calls Ignored
- New Music By Johnny Gill ‘In The Mood’ [VIDEO]
- 14 Things Men Think About During Sex
- Diddy and J-Lo Back Together Again
- 4 People Shot, 1 Killed During The George Clinton Concert At The Unity Festival Luke Easter Park!! [Video]
- BET Cancels Mo’Nique’s Talk Show
- Fantasia Makes Big Announcement! [VIDEO]
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Fantasia Announces She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Keyshia Cole Rocks Interesting Hairstyle At Performance [VIDEO]
- [ione-gallery id=”382352″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D