Ten NBC owned TV stations have picked up Steve Harvey’s new syndicated talk show for a fall 2012 launch, it was announced Thursday by Barry Wallach, president of NBC Universal Domestic TV Distribution.
Winning a daytime slot on the NBC stations is expected to ensure the show will get a national launch, notes the Hollywood Reporter.
“Steve Harvey,” produced by Endemol USA, will be an hourlong show that focuses on relationship themes, with Harvey bringing his comedy and common sense to such topics as romance, marriage, parenting, friendship and the workplace.
“Steve Harvey is a phenomenal broadcaster who will deliver his unique comedic approach to daytime talk,“ said Wallach. “Steve appeals to a wide cross section of daytime viewers making him a great fit for the day part.”
Read more here:
Most Popular Articles
- Preggo Or Not, Bey Gets It In!!
- Photos: Hundreds Turn Out for Vesta’s Homegoing Celebration
- SORRY LADIES, MAXWELL IS DATING JULISSA
- J-HUD’S WEDDING DELAYED…FIANCE WON’T SIGN PRE-NUP (Can you blame him?)
- Did Beyonce’s Baby “Belly” Collapse On TV? [VIDEO]
- Pastor’s Ministry Of The Month
- ‘Apprentice’ Star Omarosa’s Brother Shot and Killed
- Beyonce Visits Australia For Exclusive Interview [VIDEO]
- [ione-gallery id=”315717″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D