Boxing icon Muhammad Ali claims he got sucker-punched when he purchased a mansion in his Louisville hometown that turned out to be a huge money pit.
The Greatest of All Time purchased the home for $1.87 million in 2006. He and his wife Yolanda are now suing the couple that sold them the property, alleging it had undisclosed problems that included roof and chimney leaks, improper ventilation and mold.
An attorney for Patrick and Beverly Lancaster told WDRB in a statement that the couple “was totally surprised” by the lawsuit and that: “There are no serious defects with the home. The house is a 10-year-old home. A normal Greater Louisville Association of Realtors contract was used for the sale, and the purchasers had every opportunity to have the home inspected at the time.”
Most Recent News
- Newly Signed Bad Boy Artist Machine Gun Kelly Trashes P Diddy’s Crib [AUDIO]
- Who’d You Rather …? Ciara, Sanaa & Gabby Go Glam For Charity: Who Looked Best? [PHOTO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Rick Ross Has A Seizure, Currently Unconscious/ Dead?!
- Mary J. Blige Goes Into A Fur Frenzy In Elle Magazine [PHOTOS]
- Beyonce Baby Bump Watch [PHOTOS]