We know that Willow is well beyond her years when it comes musical talent and stage presence. But we’re glad to see that this little one’s mind is equally advanced.
In a behind the scenes shoot of one of her studio sessions we see Willow’s first foray into song writing. The song “Epiphany” has a deep message about pursuing your dreams– even if you have more than one. Something I didn’t realize until I was a junior in college.
This video is a tad dated in internet time– it’s almost a month old– but it’s worthy of sharing so check it out. (I’m also more impressed with her vocal range on this song as well.)
Snaps for little Miss Smith!
Most Popular Articles
- Toni Braxton Got A Man??? You Won’t Believe Who’s She’s Dating!
- Toni Braxton Is Officially A Cougar!!! Guess Who She’s Dating!
- Janet Jackson Stuns For “Blackglama” Photoshoot [PHOTOS]
- EXCLUSIVE: Adina Howard’s Wedding Story: “Freak Like Me” To Wife! [PHOTOS]
- Six people have been shot at an off-campus party near the University of Akron.
- Things Heat Up Between Luther Campbell and Daughter
- Keyshia Cole Celebrates 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Fab Or Fug? Raven Symone Rocking Natural Afro! [PHOTOS]
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
Jig’s Up 4 Juicy?: Jussie Smollett Loses Hoax Appeal, Jail Sentence Upheld
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
Ludacris Stars in New Disney Christmas Classic ‘Dashing Through The Snow’ [WATCH]
The RSMS Reviews Broadway-bound ‘The Wiz’ Musical (Produced by Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker)