Finally some good news concerning funk legend Sly Stone of the ’70s funk band, Sly & The Family Stone. He has entered a rehab center to deal with his cocaine addiction.
A source close to the music legend says “[Sly] wants to get clean, and stay sober. Sly has fallen on very hard times in the past few years. Sly will be in rehab for at least the next 90 days, and he is committed to getting sober.”
Sly was so down and out that he was arrested earlier in the year for being in possession of cocaine, while homeless and living in his van (seen below). He was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1993.
Stone contends that he fell on hard times when he stopped receiving his royalty checks in 2010, and sued his former manager Jerry Goldstein for fraud, and is seeking $50 million dollars in damages.
Goldstein filed a counter-suit against Stone for slander. We’re wishing him the very best!
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Things Heat Up Between Luther Campbell and Daughter
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- Tom Joyner Throwback: In Studio Jam w/ Musiq Soulchild [VIDEO]
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Ex-Girlfriend Elise Neal Upset With Rick Ross’ Handlers: “They Don’t Care About His Health”
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Mariah Carey In Intimate Interview On 20/20, Reveals Twins Up Close [VIDEO]
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!