In the latest video episode of Ask YourTango—where readers seek out advice on love and relationships—Paul Carrick Brunson helps a woman who is afraid of marriage because of the high divorce rates. Should we let these doom and gloom divorce statistics sway us from getting married? Paul shares his insight and reveals that, actually, the statistics we’re seeing may not apply to most of us.
Do you have another type of relationship conundrum that needs to be solved? Head on over to Ask YourTango. Are you looking to hire a dating coach? Check out ProConnect to find a professional who can help you. And for more on Paul Carrick Brunson, visit onedegreefrom.me.
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Mariah Carey In Intimate Interview On 20/20, Reveals Twins Up Close [VIDEO]
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!