On more than one occasion, you might have requested these songs to help get you through a tough breakup – and, unbelievably, it made moving on a little bit better. Relationships are difficult for anyone who has seen heartbreak, but music can caress the soul and you might find that you’re being uplifted by the words of “Forget You” by Cee-Lo and “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele.
“So when I think of the time that I almost loved you. You showed your a** and I, I saw the real you. Thank God you blew it. I thank God I dodged a bullet… I wanted you bad…cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had).
“And although there’s pain in my chest, I still wish you the best with a f**k you!”
“Finally I can see you crystal clear… The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all… I can’t help feeling we could’ve had it all…”
“Don’t tell me you’re sorry cause you’re not. Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught. But you put on quite a show…But it’s over now. Go on and take a bow.”
“You run and tell your friends that you’re leaving me. They say that they don’t see what you see in me. You wait a couple months then you gon’ see you’ll never find nobody better than me…How could you be so heartless?”
Find Out the Other Songs Here: Madamenoire
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?