Chris Tucker is cutting his losses — shedding two massive homes in Florida to help dig himself out of his financial hole … TMZ has learned.
Tucker got lucky with the first property — an 8,861 square foot, 5-bedroom waterfront home in Lake County — successfully negotiating a short sale before the bank planned to foreclose on it last month.
Chris’ bank accepted a $2 million bid for the house — satisfying the actor’s debt — even though he allegedly owed $4.4 million on the property before selling it. Considering Tucker bought the place for $6 million, it was a great deal for whoever just snatched it off the market.
In October, Tucker sold the other Florida pad for $1,050,000 … much less than his $1.5 million asking price.
But any money is good money at this point — as we previously reported, Tucker still allegedly owes Uncle Sam $11.5 million in back taxes. Good thing they’re making another “Friday.”
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]