Steve Harvey was questioned over a car keying incident that occurred in Florida over the weekend.
Witnesses claim they spotted someone matching the bodyguard’s description near a parked, year-old Ford Fusion that was mysteriously keyed Saturday afternoon.
Deputies caught up with them near the tent where his daughter preparing for her competition.
“Steve just sat in a golf cart and wasn’t talking much,” a source at the stadium tells me. “The deputy talked mostly with the bodyguard.”
More details are emerging via Gossip Extra reports exclusively.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is preparing to issue an arrest warrant for Harvey’s bodyguard, who is accused of causing keying the car of a young equestrian show participant.
“We are planning on issuing a warrant for the arrest of an associate of Steve Harvey,”PBSO Spokesman Eric Davis told Gossip Extra. He added: “I can’t give out the name now but it appears that he is the only suspect.”Read more
Harvey is not considered a suspect.
- NEW MUSIC: Micheal Bolton Duets with Kelly Rowland & Melanie Fiona Motown Classics [LISTEN]
- Joe – I’d Rather Have A Love [NEW MUSIC]
- Fantasia Opens Up: ‘The Game Can Take Over Your Mind’
- Chris Brown On Rihanna: ‘My Deepest Regret Of My Life’ [VIDEO]
- The Many Looks Of Halle Berry Style [PHOTOS]
Police Investigate Steve Harvey And Bodygard for car keying incident [DETAILS] was originally published on wzakcleveland.com