Kevin Hart COVERS EBONY Magazine & HOSTS “SNL” with Hilarious Spoofs [VIDEOS]
Funnyman Kevin Hart covers April issue of EBONY Magazine. Find out what he told the magazine inside and see some of his funniest skits from last night’s “SNL.”
In the April issue of EBONY, Kevin Hart dishes to the magazine about his family life, romance, his thoughts on the government and why he never makes gay jokes, read on…
Being serious around family members and his lady:
“Regardless of how much I joke and play around, my family and my lady don’t respect that about me. I’m serious, because I’m responsible for their well-being. I take that very serious. When it comes time to get naked, I’m serious there, too.”
On relationships and lying:
When I was married, I definitely went through a lying period. I just turned into a liar, but you learn from your mistakes. Being that guy once upon a time has helped me develop into the man I am now, and I approach relationships in a completely different manner.”
On why he doesn’t crack gay jokes:
“The repercussions for saying certain words are harsh, and careers have been shut down. I can understand how people could be affected by certain words and slurs. I get it. My way of showing respect is to not play around with it, not mention it, not joke with it at all. I understand how serious it is.”
On how he feels about making fun of the government:
“I’m afraid of the government. I watched Enemy of the State. That movie scared the s–t out of me. I keep my mouth shut.”
Check out “The Real Husbands oF Hollywood” in EBONY Magazine on newsstands now.
And on last night…..
- Tom Joyner Morning Show Harlem Shake [EXCLUSIVE]
- 87-Year-Old Woman Dies After Nurse Refuses To Perform CPR
- High School’s All-White Casting For ‘The Wiz’ Raises Controversy
- Unbelievable! Nurse Refuses CPR And Woman Dies!
- Fox News Interview Shows Mitt Romney Still Doesn’t Get Why He Lost
- Child apparently cured of HIV: What are the implications? [VIDEO]
- Dennis Rodman: N. Korean Leader Wants Obama To Call Him