Some of today’s biggest stars turned out at the 28th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Kelly Rowland took the stage to induct Donna Summer, while Jennifer Hudson paid tribute to the late disco queen with a medley of her hits “Bad Girls” and “Last Dance.”
“I’m pretty sure that me and a lot of you were made to that record,” said the Destiny’s Child diva of Summer’s hit “Love to Love You Baby.”
Oprah Winfrey was on hand to welcome Quincy Jones into the history books, and Usher serenaded the iconic producer with a rendition of Michael Jackson’s “Rock With You.”
The ceremony will be broadcast May 18 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.
- Laugh Of The Day: Olympian Ryan Lochte Makes ‘Good Day’ Host Cry [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Officially Charged On Boston Bombing [DETAILS]
- Missing 14-Year-Old Chicago Boy Found Stabbed To Death In Lake [VIDEO]
- Charges Likely Sunday For Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect
- NY Congressman Peter T. King: “After Boston, We Should Put Muslims Under Surveillance”
- Officials Wait To Question Surviving Boston Bomber
Usher, Jennifer Hudson & Kelly Rowland Honor Legends At Rock & Roll Hall of Fame [PHOTOS] was originally published on wzakcleveland.com