It’s about that time to strap on your walking shoes and head to the stores. But first, here are some tips to make your holiday shopping trips safe.
• Avoid driving alone or at night.
• Keep all car doors locked and windows closed while in or out of your car. Set your alarm or use an anti-theft device.
• If you must shop at night, park in a well-lighted area.
• Avoid parking next to vans, trucks with camper shells, or cars with tinted windows.
• Park as close as you can to your destination and take notice of where you parked.
• Never leave your car unoccupied with the motor running or with children inside.
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of Wkyc.com