Led by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law – is the nation’s largest non-partisan voter protection coalition. The national voter hotlines (1-866-OUR-VOTE, 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA & 1-888-API-VOTE) and Election Day field program assist voters with problems and guides them throughout the voting process. EP also provides critical resources year round, including for early voting, voter registration, election officials and grassroots organizations. Below is more information about the suite of hotline, EP field programs, Election Protection smartphone app and link to find the voter registration deadlines for the 2014 election.
Election Protection hotlines include:
1-866-OUR-VOTE (Administered by the Lawyers’ Committee)
Hours of Operation through Election Day
- October 6-17—10 AM-7 PM Eastern
- Weekends begin October 18th and October 19th—10-5 PM Eastern
- October20-24—10 AM-8 PM Eastern
- Saturday, October 25 and Sunday, October 26—10 AM-7 PM Eastern
- October 27-October 31—10 AM-8 PM Eastern
- Saturday, November 1 and Sunday, November 2—10 AM-8 PM Eastern
- November 3 8:30 AM-8:30 PM (Continental US)—National and regional call centers are live
- November 4—All National and local call centers operational, times are based on opening and closing of polling places. Earliest call center opens at 5:30 AM eastern and latest will be 8:30 PM Pacific.
CLICK HERE to read story