Rodney Todd, Sr. tried to be the best father he could be. The single father was raising his own six kids and a stepchild, but apparently didn’t have money to heat their home. So he installed a generator not realizing having it inside would release deadly odorless, colorless carbon monoxide gas.
In the end, while trying to protect his children from the elements, he and his children were killed. Carbon monoxide poisoning as they slept was the cause of death.
Todd’s remaining family needs help with burial expenses. The family has set up a GoFundMe account to defray the expenses related to burying their loved ones.
The funeral will take place at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore Ella Fitzgerald Performing Arts Center on April 18th at 1 p.m.
Truly a tragic story. Our hearts go out to the family..
CLICK HERE to read story
Family Members Raise Money For Funerals Of Eight Killed In Carbon Monoxide Accident was originally published on praisecleveland.com