About forty Cleveland area churches community institutions peacefully protested through downtown Cleveland this afternoon in a demand for reform of Cleveland’s justice system.
The peaceful march began at around noon at 629 Euclid Ave., and the group stopped at Cleveland City Hall and the Justice Center. The march ended at just after 1 p.m.
The march comes just days after the ruling in the Officer Michael Brelo trial.
Cleveland Wants Justice – Cleveland police officer Michael Brelo Trial: LIVE Updates
1. R.I.P. Timothy Russell, 43, and Malissa Williams, 30Source: 1 of 6
2. A judge — not a jury — will decide whether Brelo is guiltySource: 2 of 6
3. 17471730-mmmainSource: 3 of 6
4. Timothy Russell’s sister, Michelle Russell testifiesSource: 4 of 6
5. 17450208-mmmainSource: 5 of 6
6. Cleveland police supervisors testify... kind of.Source: 6 of 6
Thousands Peacefully March Downtown for Reform of Cleveland’s Justice System [VIDEO] was originally published on wzakcleveland.com