Thousands of people are waking up without electricity Wednesday morning thanks to Mother Nature’s stormy attitude.
Here are the current outage numbers reported by FirstEnergy as of 6:35 a.m.
– Cuyahoga County: 9,273 outages; down from 9,698 outages
– Geauga County: 2,288 outages
– Summit County: 727 outages; down from 1,110 outages
– Ashtabula County: 526 outages
– Lorain County: 240 outages; down from 677 outages
– Portage County: 237 outages; down from 394 outages
– Medina County: 160 outages; down from 563 outages
LOCAL NEWS: Thousands Without Power As Strong Storms Sweep Through Northeast Ohio was originally published on praisecleveland.com