On Tuesday, voters in Cleveland will make an important decision about the future of the city. They’ll narrow down the field of mayoral hopefuls. Nine people will appear on the ballot for Cleveland’s mayoral primary. After Tuesday, residents will whittle that number down to just two.
Some candidates have a lifetime of political experience while others have none.
Current Mayor Frank Jackson wants to serve a fourth term. If elected, he’d be Cleveland’s first mayor to do so.
- Business consultant and former East Cleveland Mayor Eric Brewer.
- Culinary expert Brandon Chrostowski.
- Cleveland’s Ward 10 City Councilman Jeff Johnson.
- Republican businessman Robert Kilo.
- Founder of clothing company Fresh Brewed Tees Tony Madalone.
- State Representative Bill Patmon.
- Cleveland’s Ward 2 City Councilman Zack Reed.
- Political newcomer Dyrone Smith.
CLICK HERE to read story
LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Mayoral Primary Happening Tuesday was originally published on praisecleveland.com