When do they play?
The Indians will play the New York Yankees in the American League Division Series after the Yankees beat Minnesota in the AL Wild Card game. The ALDS schedule is as follows:
Game 1: Thursday, Oct. 5, 7:30 p.m. (in Cleveland)
Game 2: Friday, Oct. 6, 5 p.m. (in Cleveland)
Game 3: Sunday, Oct. 8, 7:30 p.m. (in New York)
Game 4: Monday, Oct. 9, Time TBA (in New York)*
Game 5: Wednesday, Oct. 11, Time TBA (in Cleveland)*
How do I get tickets?
Tickets for the ALDS are currently sold out, but you can still grab some via third-party vendors. Stubhub currently has Game 1 standing room only tickets starting at $123. Vivid Seats has them starting at $130.
What time do gates open?
Gates open at 5:30 p.m. for Game 1 and 3 p.m. for Game 2. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time prior to first pitch to get through security and find your seat.
Where can I park downtown?
The city of Cleveland has issued a list of “No parking” zones on home game days.
You can’t park here:
• Carnegie Avenue from East 9th Street to East 14th Street (Both Sides)
• Prospect Avenue from Ontario Street to East 14th Street (Both sides)
• Huron Road from Ontario Street to West 6th Street (Both sides)
• Erie Court and Sumner Avenue (Both sides)
• East 9th Street from Euclid Avenue to Carnegie Avenue (Both sides)
• East 4th Street from Prospect Avenue to Huron Road (Both sides)
• East 2nd Street from High Street to Prospect Avenue (Both sides)
CLICK HERE to read story
LOCAL NEWS: What You Need To Know For The 2017 Cleveland Indians Postseason was originally published on praisecleveland.com