via BlackAmericaWeb:

Mary J. Blige and her estranged husband, Martin ‘Kendu’ Isaacs, were supposed to start their week-long divorce trial Monday morning in L.A., instead, it was called off because the two sides struck a deal on Friday.

As previously reported, Blige filed for divorce in July 2016 and they’ve been waging war ever since. In January, Isaacs said stress from the divorce caused him to become hospitalized, per the Daily Mail.

In a statement to the court, shared by The Blast, he said he wanted his monthly spousal support raised from $30,000 to $65,000. At one point, Isaacs went as far as demanding nearly $130k per month in spousal support.

WERE AM Mobile App 2020

LISTEN LIVE. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Text CLEVELAND to 23845 to join our text club to join our sister station 93.1 WZAK's text club be notified first of contests, breaking news and more in The LAND!

Click Here To Listen Yellow

Blige vented about the “humiliating” experience she endured amid Isaacs’ alleged infidelity in her 2017 VH1 documentary “Strength of a Woman.” She also ripped him as a “con artist” in an interview with Variety in which she claimed he “played” and “suckered” her.

It is not known how much Blige and her ex-husband settled. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mary J. Blige Settles Divorce Before Oscars  was originally published on praisecleveland.com

Also On WERE-AM 1490:
A Photo Book Into The Life Of Civil Rights Icon & Congressman John Lewis
24 photos