Jay-Z once rapped “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” Turns out he was right.
- a $70 million stake in Uber
- his ownership of the streaming service Tidal
- his $70 million art collection
- his ownership of the Roc Nation sports management company
- $50 million in assorted real estate holdings and his music catalog.
CLICK HERE to read full story
Jay-Z Is The First Billionaire Rapper, Says Forbes was originally published on praisecleveland.com
More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
Mississippi Welfare Scandal: Brett Favre’s Defamation Lawsuit Against Shannon Sharpe Dismissed
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
Ludacris Stars in New Disney Christmas Classic ‘Dashing Through The Snow’ [WATCH]
The RSMS Reviews Broadway-bound ‘The Wiz’ Musical (Produced by Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker)