Living Single star Kim Coles is a single lady again after filing for divorce from her husband of 4 years, former SWAT officer Reggie McKiver.
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Coles filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences. The couple tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on a beach in the Dominican Republic in 2015.
“We did it! I’s married now!” she captioned her wedding photos on Instagram.
McKiver proposed to Coles while sharing a romantic dinner at an Olive Garden restaurant.
Their union did not produce any children.
Coles, 57, was previously married to Aton Edwards from 1985 to 1995.
The actress is best known for her role as lovable Synclaire James–Jones on the FOX comedy Living Single that ran from 1993 to 1998.
CLICK HERE to read full story
#BlackMusicMonth: A Look At 8 Pioneers Of Black Music Firsts
1. Dyana Williams: Co-founded Black Music MonthSource:Radio One 1 of 8
2. AJ Calloway and Free: Hosts of 106th and Park, the first Black alternative to MTV’s TRLSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Shirley Caesar: First female gospel artist to perform at HarvardSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Soulja Boy: First rapper to have a music video on YouTube (so he said)Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. Monica: First youngest Black female Grammy winnerSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Da Brat: First female rapper to go platinumSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Kirk Franklin: First gospel artist to go to platinum with their debut albumSource:WENN 7 of 8
8. Cathy Hughes: Founder of Radio One, the largest African-American-owned broadcasting company in the U.S.Source:live stream screen shot 8 of 8