Country superstar Carrie Underwood who was named in People magazine’s list of 100 Reasons to Love America, testified to how her faith in God helped her get through three recent miscarriages.
“I put a lot of stress on myself — I feel like a lot of moms do, a lot of women do,” Underwood said in the interview.
The “Jesus, Take the Wheel,” singer then echoed her hit song as she spoke of the losses she experienced before the “miracle” birth of her son, Jacob Bryan Fisher, who’s now 4 months old.
Underwood said she’s realized, “the best moments in my life are when I say, ‘Hey, I can’t control everything, and that’s OK. God is in control.’”
The season 4 “American Idol” winner and her husband, Mike Fisher, have been married for almost nine years and also have a 4-year-old son, Isaiah.
CLICK HERE to read story
Celebrating the Winans [Photos]
1.Source: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8. 2014 US Open - Day 1Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. 2014 Soul Train Music Awards - Red CarpetSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. 2014 Soul Train Music Awards - Style StageSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Centric Presents: The 2014 Soul Train Awards - ShowSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Centric Presents: The 2014 Soul Train Awards - ShowSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Centric Presents: The 2014 Soul Train Awards - ShowSource:Getty 13 of 13
Carrie Underwood Says Best Moments Of Her Life Are When She Surrenders To God was originally published on praisecleveland.com