CLEVELAND — Attention burger lovers: Your favorite week is just around the corner. Cleveland’s Burger Week is celebrating the American favorite with $5 burgers from more than 25 area restaurants.
Cleveland Burger Week goes from Cleveland July 15 through July 21, offering the public everything from gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings from participating restaurants.
To add to the delicious fun, organizers made a Burger Passport to get stamped throughout the week. Get at least five stamps and you’ll be eligible for a grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out.
READ MORE: News5Cleveland.com
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of UIG Platinum and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Hardees Corp.
Third Picture Courtesy of Official Burger Passport and WEWS News 5 Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: How You Can Score Some $5 Burgers in Cleveland For a Week! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com