For some reason, that spot on Prospect and Ontario in Cleveland below the parking garage seems to be a very troubled spot. No restaurant seems to last long there. Not recently at least.
The old Fat Fish Blue lasted for several years before Tilted Kilt took over until that place closed down. Then, Panini’s Bar and Grill took over the spot late last year as a second Downtown location in addition the long-established spot on E. 9th and Huron.
Now, Panini’s is throwing in the towel on the Prospect and Ontario spot with a message posted on the door to customers who were planning to eat there.
Cleveland19.com reports the status of the employees:
19 News is told that management found jobs for all of the employees at the other locations.
At this point, it is unknown what will be filling the space.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Douglas Sacha and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Pgiam and Getty Images
Post and Third Picture Courtesy of Facebook and WOIO 19 News Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Panini’s Bar and Grill Closes Its Location Near Casino in Downtown Cleveland was originally published on wzakcleveland.com