Cleveland has recently become a hot spot and travel destination, and many of the most famous people in the world are taking notice. Even when it comes to visiting friends.
Actress and filmmaker Angelina Jolie, along with her son Maddox, was spotted in the Land at two of the most popular attractions: The Cleveland Museum of Art and Market Garden Brewery.
She had a good reason to be in town, but not for a movie or television shoot. It was to visit “Cambodian-born human rights activist” Loung Ung, who took to Facebook to post photos of Jolie’s visit.
The Market Garden also took to Facebook to post on Jolie’s visit as well.
WKYC.com reports on why Jolie was with Ung in Cleveland:
Article Courtesy of WKYC Channel 3 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of NurPhoto and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Alberto E. Rodriguez and Getty Images
Third through Sixth Picture and First and Second Post Courtesy of Facebook and WKYC Channel 3 News Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
#CLELove: Angelina Jolie Was Visiting the Art Museum and Market Garden Brewery was originally published on wzakcleveland.com