October is usually a much cooler month. It is supposed to be fall after all.
Yet, on October 1st, 2019 in Cleveland, Ohio, the weather outside is more like summer. In fact, it broke a huge record locally.
FOX8.com has more:
The National Weather Service on Tuesday afternoon tweeted we reached 91 degrees at Cleveland Hopkins Airport.
The former record high was 87° set in 1952.
The only other times it 90° or more were in 1939 and 1946.
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Harold Stiver / EyeEm and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Douglas Sacha and Getty Images
Tweet Courtesy of Twitter and WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: October in Cleveland Gets Off to An Extremely Hot Start was originally published on wzakcleveland.com