Beyoncé is planning the launch of a new clothing line, specializing in spring and summer fashions, at only fifteen businesses in the United States.
Luckily for fans in the Cleveland area, one of those retailers happens to be in Shaker Heights!
From WEWS News 5 Cleveland:
Beyoncé’s adidas x IVY PARK clothing line will be sold at Xhibition Van Aken.
The clothing line is a unisex, athleisure capsule collection, meaning a small collection of essential clothing items for a particular season.
Xhibition, which is one of the very few launch locations for the clothing line, can be found at 3407 Tuttle Rd. in the Van Aken District.
The adidas x IVY PARK is slated to kick-off on Jan. 18 at 11 a.m.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of WENN/Avalon
Second Picture Courtesy of Ebet Roberts and Getty Images
Beyoncé Counts Down To The Ivy Park x Adidas Launch By Giving Us Bawwwdy!
1. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20201 of 10
2. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20202 of 10
3. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20203 of 10
4. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20204 of 10
5. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20205 of 10
6. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20206 of 10
7. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20207 of 10
8. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20208 of 10
9. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 20209 of 10
10. IVY PARK x ADIDAS 202010 of 10
LOCAL NEWS: Where You Can Get Beyoncé’s Clothing Line in the Cleveland Area! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com