If you are looking for something to do on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Jan. 20, the Great Lakes Science Center in Downtown Cleveland is a perfect option.
The popular attraction will not only open its doors on that day, but admission will also be free to all of its guests.
From WEWS News 5 Cleveland:
The Science Center will have special programs throughout the museum from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Parking will be available at a reduced rate of $7 at the attached garage.
Look for discounts for admission to screenings at the Science Center’s Cleveland Clinic DOME Theater.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Jeff Greenberg and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Joe Robbins and Getty Images
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Great Lakes Science Center Will Be FREE on MLK Day! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com