Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the state’s curfew to help reduce the further spread of COVID-19 has ended.
As a result, all of the bars and restaurant in Ohio can now go back to their normal business hours, along with alcohol sales, after having to cut back following the start of curfew in the first place late last year.
The curfew, which had recently went on from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. after originally starting at 10 p.m., had officially stopped at Noon on Feb. 11.
It first started on Nov. 19 and was supposed to last for only three weeks. It ended up going on well into the new year.
From WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland:
Before the curfew, Ohio had an order setting last call for alcohol sales at 10 p.m. That began in July and it expired at the end of November. On Thursday, DeWine was asked if the earlier last call order would return.
“No, we don’t intend to do that unless the circumstances change,” he said.
As a result, a lot of the businesses throughout the state can “resume their regular sales.”
Here is the tweet from Gov. DeWine announcing the lifting of the curfew:
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Bloomberg and Getty Images
Tweet and Third Picture Courtesy of Twitter and WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
Meet VP Kamala Harris Big Historic Blended Multi-Cultural Family!
1. Kamala Harris' mother Shyamala Gopalan Harris1 of 16
2. Shyamala Gopalan Harris and Donald J. Harris had two children during their marriage, Kamala and Maya.2 of 16
3. Maya Harris shares a photo with sister Kamala3 of 16
4. VP Kamala Harris' sister Maya went on to marry Tony West.4 of 16
5. Kamala's sister Maya Harris has one child, Meena Harris.5 of 16
6. Meena shares a photo with her Auntie Kamala and mother Maya6 of 16
7. Kamala's niece Meena posts a selfie with hubby Nik (Nikolas Ajagu)7 of 16
8. Meena Harris and Nikolas Ajagu share two daughters.8 of 16
9. VP Kamala Harris great nieces Amara and Leela were Inauguration ready!9 of 16
10. VP Kamala Harris grandparents10 of 16
11. Attorney Douglas Emhoff is Kamala Harris Husband.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Doug Emhoff has two kids, Cole and Ella, from a previous marriage.12 of 16
13. VP Kamala Harris even invited Doug's ex-wife Kerstin Emhoff to the Inauguration!13 of 16
14. VP Kamala Harris with her husband Doug and step children Cole and Ella.14 of 16
15. Meet Kamala Harris mother-in-law, Barbara Emhoff15 of 16
16. Meet Kamala Harris father-in-law Michael Emhoff16 of 16
LOCAL NEWS: Lifting of Ohio Curfew Means That Bars and Restaurants Can Return to Regular Hours was originally published on wzakcleveland.com