calling it a rare and dangerous substance, the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office said it has never seen something like this before: a vape pen containing methamphetamine.
The sheriff’s office first found the pen — also known as an e-cigarette — when deputies searched someone after arresting them on Thursday. Detectives did a field test on the flavored nicotine oil in the pen, and the results came back positive for methamphetamine. The sheriff’s office said it then sent the mixture to the Central Ohio Drug Enforcement laboratory for more testing. Within a day, the lab confirmed the vape pen had methamphetamine concentrated in with the nicotine.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Fans Are Swooning Over Eric Kofi-Abrefa And We Can’t Blame Them!
- Urban One Launches Podcast Network For BIPOC Audiences
- RIP Anthony Lowe: Video Shows LA Cops Chasing Black Man With Amputated Legs Before Shooting Him To Death
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- Tech CEO Apologizes For Invoking Martin Luther King Jr. Quote While Laying Off Employees
- What Happened To Eric Garvin? NYC Lawyer’s Shooting Death In Chile Is ‘Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare’
- The Hot Spot: Eddie Murphy on Potential Return to ‘Shrek’ Franchise as Donkey [WATCH]
- Watch Governor DeWine Give His State of the State Address
- Black Tony Can’t Come To Work Today, Because He’s Literally Stuck [WATCH]