According to NBC4i, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Thursday Ohioans will soon be able to renew their driver’s license online rather than in-person.
“Since 2021, more than 2 million visits to the BMV have been avoided because of innovative online solutions led through this administration,” said Lt. Gov. Jon Husted in a release.
Starting June 27, Ohioans can renew their driver’s license online or identification card at BMV.Ohio.Gov.
Once online, click on the “DL/ID Renewal” link. From there, log in through the state’s OH|ID system. Once logged in, the application will begin, prompting a series of questions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Celebrate Black Music Month With Newstalk Cleveland!
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- ‘The New Klan’: Jason Whitlock Defends Patriot Front After KKK Comparison
- Akron: Jayland Walker Protests Lead to 50 Arrests, Fireworks Cancelled, City Under Curfew
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Cynthia Bailey Shows Us How To Celebrate The 4th With Seagram’s Escapes
- Vice President Kamala Harris Talks Maternal Health And Abortion Rights At Essence Festival [Video]
- Ohio: 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Forced to Leave State for Abortion
- Video: Akron officials release footage of police-involved shooting of Jayland Walker
- More Questions Than Answers After Akron Police Release Body Camera Footage Of Officers Killing Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Akron Police Body-Cam Shooting Of Jayland Walker Released [VIDEO]
Ohio expands BMV services, offers online driver’s license renewal was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com