Popular Afrobeats star Davido’s three-year-old son has reportedly passed away from drowning.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Reports state that three-year-old Ifeanyi drowned in a swimming pool at his residence in Lagos a few days after his third birthday on October 20. He was said to have been underwater for a while and was reported dead upon arrival at the hospital.
David nor his partner, Chioma Rowland has made a statement.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- Vivica A. Fox Joins Forces With 3M To Amplify The Stories Of Skilled Trade Workers
- Hip-Hop Legend E-40 Donates $100K To His Alma Mater Grambling State University
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
Davido’s Three-Year-Old Son Reportedly Passed Away From Drowning was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com