The Cleveland Browns have added a new coach, who just happens to be an old Browns player, to the staff after firing Mike Priefer earlier this week.
Ray “Bubba” Ventrone will take over as the team’s special teams coordinator starting in the 2023 season. 40-year-old Ventrone played for the Browns from 2009 to 2012. He’s spent the last five years as the special teams’ coordinator for the Indianapolis Colts.
While with the Colts, Ventrone’s special teams made the top 10 in the NFL for four of the five seasons he was there. The Browns, on the other hand, have struggled in this department, so they’re hoping the new hire will bring some stability to this very important yet often-overlooked aspect of the game.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Are you excited about the new Browns hire? Do you think he’ll help turn things around in the upcoming season?
- Erica Campbell Reveals the Inspiration and Impact of New ‘I Love You’ Album [LISTEN]
- Judge Ends “Blind Side” Conservatorship Between Former Panthers Tackle Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
- NFL Player Chandler Jones Arrested After Bizarre Livestream & Social Media Posts
- Ciara Shows Off Her Baby Bump During A Date Night With Hubby Russell Wilson
- Ex-White House Aide Says Trump Refused To Wear COVID Face Mask Because He Got “Bronzer” On It
- Mike Tyson Opens Up About Fatherhood & Aging In New Interview
- Jacky Oh’s Cause Of Death Has Been Revealed 4 Months After Her Passing
- Video Of Black Man ‘Beaten By Multiple’ Florida Cops Goes Viral As Family Demands Justice
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- Flight attendant Found Dead with Cloth in Mouth at Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Auto Theft in Sheffield Village Leads to 7 City High Speed Police Chase
1 killed, 1 injured in explosion at Titans’ Caleb Farley home near Lake Norman
Akron: 5 Teenagers Arrested For Brutal Armed Robbery
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Ohio Woman, 77, Marries Herself
TODAY IN BLACK HISTORY: October 1