If you were born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio then you already know that, hey, we’ve got some pretty good food around here! While that may have been just popular opinion before, a brand new list curated by Travel + Leisure has just confirmed it as fact!
In a recent post titled ‘The Best Food Cities in the U.S.’, Cleveland ranked number seven, a modest ranking that a few local chefs may deem to be a bit on the low side. But in all seriousness, being recognized as one of the best places to find a good meal across the United States is a pretty big deal!
The post highlighted a few area restaurants we all know and love! Including the West Side Market, Pearl’s Kitchen, and Cleveland Cold Brew. It also pointed out how our area is very diverse, as we’re home to more than 100 different ethnicities, which undoubtedly plays a role in our vast array of delicious food to eat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From BBQ to seafood, deli sandwiches, Asian cuisines, black-owned restaurants… The Land truly is a unique and diverse place to have breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner!
Here’s the entire list of best food cities, in order, from the Travel + Leisure website:
- New York City, New York
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Chicago, Illinois
- San Francisco, California
- Houston, Texas
- Tucson, Arizona
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Greenville, South Carolina
To see the entire report from Travel + Leisure, [click here].
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- Why Is ‘Stand Your Ground’ Being Considered In Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens’ Case When She Was Shot Through A Door?
- Black Tony Is Dropping Erykah Badu Off at the Radio Station [LISTEN]
- Young Buck Auctions Off Music Catalog to Pay Debt to 50 Cent
- LSU’s Jasmine Carson: From Benched to a National Basketball Champion [EXCLUSIVE]
- Issa the “It Girl”? Issa Rae Talks Spider-Man, Barbie, and More on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show [WATCH EXCLUSIVE]
- Coincidence? Ajike Owens Killed By White Woman Amid NAACP Florida Advisory For Black Folks
- Morgan State University’s Marching Band To Perform At D-Day 80 Normandy Parade In France
- Saks Fifth Avenue ordered to pay black woman over 9M in discrimination lawsuit
- [WATCH IT HERE] Ali Siddiq ‘The Domino Effect II: LOSS’
- Who Killed Ajike Owens? Allegedly Racist White Florida Woman Identified On Social Media As Susan Lorincz
Cleveland Makes List of Top 10 ‘Food’ Cities in the Country! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Special K’s ‘Unwelcome to Atlanta’: Stop Moving Here! [AUDIO]
Common Plastic Surgery Complications and Errors with Dr. Nicholas Jones [AUDIO]
Meagan Good and Jonathan Majors May Be Hollywood’s Newest Couple [LISTEN]
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
“I Feel Homeless Without My Wife”: Tyrese Shares How The End Of His Marriage Has Impacted Him [LISTEN HERE]
Who Are The Boot Girls of Buckhead? Atlanta’s Mysterious Booting Heroes