Eagles QB Michael Vick will be donating part of the proceeds of new line to Boys and Girls Club of Philadelphia.
The line is the latest image-restoration move for Vick, who spent 18 months in federal prison after being convicted of bankrolling a dogfighting ring and was released in 2009. He is now among the highest-paid players in the NFL, and recently married longtime fiancee Kijafa Frink. Vick has re-signed with Nike and added other endorsements for companies such as MusclePharm Corp.
He has also since spoken out about animal cruelty.
The line includes technical athletic clothing such as T-shirts, shorts and tank tops. Prices are $12.99 for children’s clothes and $19.99 for adult clothes. Part of the proceeds will go to the Boys and Girls Club of Philadelphia.
It was developed in a licensing partnership with celebrity clothing-line mogul Ruby Azrak and former ICM talent agent Brian Sher, Modell’s confirmed.
Vick led the Philadelphia Eagles to a 10-6 record and an NFC East title in 2010, and was named NFL Comeback Player of the Year. He faced injuries and inconsistent performance in the 2011 season. The 2012 NFL season begins Sept. 5. Source: BCN
- Most Popular
- Cleveland’s Stone Soul Picnic – A Blast from the 80′s is hitting the Land! [DETAILS]
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- Michael Ealy Dishes On Halle Berry “She’s Not A Crazy (Bitter Black) Woman” Because Of Bad Relationships
- Pregnant Nia Long Goes Nude for Ebony Magazine!
- Chaka Khan on How She Lost the Weight [VIDEO]
- Trailer: Spike Lee Presents ‘Red Hook Summer’ Movie
- 10 Things Revealed in R. Kelly’s Memoir
- Evangelist “CoCo Brother” and his Wife Have Been Blessed with Another Baby Girl
- Chaka Khan and Aretha Franklin Pay Tribute to Whitney Houston
- Usher Stepson Brains Dead, Family Friend Is Responsible For Accident
- T.J. Holmes of BET: ‘Yes I use the N-Word’