Halle Berry’s baby daddy Gabriel Aubry went to court yesterday to file papers for joint custody of their daughter, Nahla. Even though the couple split up on decent terms last spring, it looks like Gabriel just wants to protect his legal rights. He filed a petition for joint physical and legal custody along with child support.
Seriously, what kind of man files for child support??? Oh I forgot, this dude was not the breadwinner in that household.
In papers filed Dec. 30 in Los Angeles Superior Court, Aubry says that he and Berry already had signed documents relating to the paternity of Nahla, whose last name is listed as Aubry.
- [VIDEO]Kevin Harts Wife Says She Want Some New……..
- Wendy Williams: Who Knew She Had 26 Year Old Body!
- 90 Girls Pregnant at Memphis Middle/High School
- TEENA MARIE MEMORIAL SERVICE [PHOTOS]
- Monica and Shannon Brown Are Married
- NeNe Leakes: Is She Leaving ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta?’
- Ludacris & Girlfriend At “No Strings Attached” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Is This JHud’s REAL Body? [PHOTOS]
- [Video] Charles Barkley Wants To Entertain You
- 8 Artists Who Should Thank Aaliyah for Their Careers