The black and beautiful cast of “The Best Man” reunited recently, 12 years after it’s 1999 release, at Boa restaurant in Los Angeles. And is it just us, or have none of them aged?
Take a look at beautiful ladies, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Monica Calhoun and Melissa DeSousa, and the gorgeous men, Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard and Harold Perrineau. Also there, the man who made it all happen: director Malcolm D. Lee.
About the reunion, Lee said,
On Saturday, January 29th, the cast and the director of the 1999 film, The Best Man, which opened at #1 in the box-office, got together in West Hollywood for drinks and dinner to reminisce, catch up and discuss the future. It’s hard to believe we all haven’t been in the same space for over 12 years, but it was like we’ve seen each other everyday. It was a joy to reunite with the “Black Pack”, one of the best casts ever assembled in my view. Judging from the laughs, conversation and smiles we’d all love to find a way to collaborate again. God willing it’ll happen.
Can we get a sequel?
And if you’re wondering what they’ve all been up to:
- Peter Thomas Speaks His Mind on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Pre-Sale
- Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s Allegations [AUDIO]
- Wow, Remember Former Black “American Gladiator” Storm… Now Homeless [VIDEO]
- Over 50,000 Sign Petition for Ohio Mother
- Jay-Z Partners with Will & Jada Smith to Produce ‘Annie’ Film
- Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion…SMH!!
- Terry McMillan Says Will Smith’s Kids Are Being Exploited
- Natalie Nunn Dishes On Wiz Khalifa, His “Hoe” Amber Rose & Shaq
- Steve Harvey’s Ex Says He Was “Always A Cheater” [AUDIO]