Waka Flocka Flame is the latest celeb to join PETA in their campaign against wearing furs. Waka Flocka will pose for an upcoming ad in the animal rights group’s “Ink Not Mink” campaign.
The heavily tattooed rapper will join Lady Gaga, Pink, and Mariah Carey at a launch for the campaign on February 22nd in Los Angeles.
Flocka spoke to XXL about his involvement in the campaign, “Animals should be treated the same as you would a kid. Would you want someone just to walk up and skin your kid? Hell no!”
Some of PETA’s previous “Ink Not Mink” campaigns have used nude photoshoots. It’s currently unknown whether or not Waka Flocka will go fully nude for his shoot.
- Keyshia Cole Reveals Wedding Plans As Early As Next Week & New Reality Show [VIDEO]
- Another Reality Star Nude Photos Leak…Again [PHOTOS]
- Janet Jackson Kicks Off “Number Ones” Tour In Manila [VIDEO]
- WTF: GOP Congressman’s Sends Nude Pics To Craigslist Girl Revealed
- Sean Garrett & J. Cole “Feel Love” [NEW VIDEO]