Waka Flocka Flame is the latest celeb to join PETA in their campaign against wearing furs. Waka Flocka will pose for an upcoming ad in the animal rights group’s “Ink Not Mink” campaign.
The heavily tattooed rapper will join Lady Gaga, Pink, and Mariah Carey at a launch for the campaign on February 22nd in Los Angeles.
Flocka spoke to XXL about his involvement in the campaign, “Animals should be treated the same as you would a kid. Would you want someone just to walk up and skin your kid? Hell no!”
Some of PETA’s previous “Ink Not Mink” campaigns have used nude photoshoots. It’s currently unknown whether or not Waka Flocka will go fully nude for his shoot.
- Keyshia Cole Reveals Wedding Plans As Early As Next Week & New Reality Show [VIDEO]
- Another Reality Star Nude Photos Leak…Again [PHOTOS]
- Janet Jackson Kicks Off “Number Ones” Tour In Manila [VIDEO]
- WTF: GOP Congressman’s Sends Nude Pics To Craigslist Girl Revealed
- Sean Garrett & J. Cole “Feel Love” [NEW VIDEO]
RIP Greg Gunn: White Ex-Alabama Cop Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Granted Early Release From Prison
Black Ministers Refuse To Endorse Trump EXCEPT For This Cleveland Pastor…. [VIDEO]
Northeast Ohio Pastor Honored In Oakwood Village
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨
Missing 5 Year Old Amber Alert Victim Feared To Be Dead
Kelly Loeffler Of KKK Selfie Fame Whitesplains Fani Willis, Nathan Wade Relationship In Trump-Loving Op-Ed
Black Music Month Co-Founder Dyana Williams Remembers The Creation Of The National Commemoration
Report: Minor Earthquake In Northeast Ohio