John Legend is slated to return to the studio with the man who helped make him one of the biggest names in R&B, Kanye West. Legend says that he’s already begun work on the as-yet-untitled album.
“I’m a couple weeks in [on my next album], I worked with Kanye for a week, and I’m going back in March. And, we’re really excited about it,” Legend told Sway of MTV News. “We worked together pretty closely on it, he’s executive-producing it, and co-writing a lot of stuff with me, and I think it’s going to be fun. We have some good songs, got some good records that I really like.”
John Legend took home three Grammy Awards last night for his collaborative album with The Roots, Wake Up!
- Jamie Foxx Dukes It Out at Usher Pre-Grammy Concert
- Breaking News…El Debarge Checks Into Rehabilitation Center
- Golden Voice Ted Williams Says He Wasn’t Ready For Fame
- Kobe Bryant Love Child? Hit With Papers At Game
- Step In The Name Of Love! Whitney Houston And R. Kelly Perform At The Pre Grammy Party.
- Shaq And Hoopz Reality Stars!
- WTF: Bouncer Sues Reality TV Star For Clawing His Face! [Photos Of His Face]
- OMG: Usher Is Coming To Cleveland
- Aretha Franklin Reveals New Look, Shares Her Thoughts On Star Studded Grammy Tribute
- Cleveland Soul – #216 Music